(312) 360-1944          advocate@ekelawgroup.com
A Full Service Law Firm

Immigration through U.S. Employer or Employment-Based Permanent Residence
Obtaining Permanent Resident Status (Green Card) through Employment, otherwise known as Employment Based (EB) is one option for foreign nationals living in the U.S. or overseas who have U.S. employers and businesses willing and ready to hire and sponsor them. For green card through employment to be possible, the U.S. employer must intend to hire the foreign national on a long-term (permanent) basis for the position and not on a temporary basis. About 140,000 persons are granted green card through employment each fiscal year under these different preference categories: